There's this video that I saw on
Youtube recently that I really, really like. This girl by the name of Lucy
Spraggan went to audition for The X-Factor UK 2012. Well at first I thought she
was some cockney, well she said she's from Sheffield, who will be performing
some utterly ridiculous stuff just to get views from Youtube.
Like any other people, she started off by saying her name, and
well, she said she was nervous. She's also started to humor the audience by
saying how she hates her job and that her job was to annoy people off the
streets. You will find out when you watched the video. She then said she that
she will be singing her own song and will be playing her own guitar while
singing her song. I mean, I'm thinking, this could be another 'Good/Mediocre
Singer'. But she wasn't mediocre at all. Her song that she came up with was so
original and creative and well, its damn well funny! Her song is about how
someone will be ranting the next day, after a long Saturday night drinking.
It's funny because it relates me.
Video's description: Lucy bonkers about booze and likes to wax
lyrical about going out on the lash. Watch as Lucy sings a comical ditty she
wrote herself about the pitfalls of partying -- Shock! Horror! Mel B actually
LOVED it.
Lyrics:
Last night I told you I loved you, woke up blamed
it on the vodka
I generally thought I was dying and I could see that smile you were hiding
Last night I told you I need you, that's the last time I drink tequila
Super lemon and his physic salt kit, I start crying and verbally assaulting
Last night I asked you to marry me, that's when I remembered the brandy
I wake up and claim I didn't say it, screwed if I ever wake up in Vegas
Wish I could stop and I'm not joking
Drinking too much and socially smoking
Wish I could stop an start to behave and then wake up in the morning and never miss a day again
Last night I called you a loser, I think that was after flaming sambuca
I shouted at you 'do me a favor' and that's when I fell off the pavement
Wish I could stop and I'm not joking
Drinking too much and socially smoking
Wish I could stop an start to behave and then wake up in the morning and never miss a day again
Cause I'd love to learn when to shut my mouth
Wake up in the morning and be in my own house
Do one last shot and know when to stop
No more photo's on facebook of me doing the robot
No when to leave and when to lock my front door
Stop waking up in cheese and in a bed full of people
Sitting in a cupboard with my weird bestfriend
But I'm only young so I'm not gonna pretend I
Wish I could stop cause I'm not joking
I love drinking too much and socially smoking
Don't wanna stop or learn to behave, Amen
And hey I just missed another day again
I generally thought I was dying and I could see that smile you were hiding
Last night I told you I need you, that's the last time I drink tequila
Super lemon and his physic salt kit, I start crying and verbally assaulting
Last night I asked you to marry me, that's when I remembered the brandy
I wake up and claim I didn't say it, screwed if I ever wake up in Vegas
Wish I could stop and I'm not joking
Drinking too much and socially smoking
Wish I could stop an start to behave and then wake up in the morning and never miss a day again
Last night I called you a loser, I think that was after flaming sambuca
I shouted at you 'do me a favor' and that's when I fell off the pavement
Wish I could stop and I'm not joking
Drinking too much and socially smoking
Wish I could stop an start to behave and then wake up in the morning and never miss a day again
Cause I'd love to learn when to shut my mouth
Wake up in the morning and be in my own house
Do one last shot and know when to stop
No more photo's on facebook of me doing the robot
No when to leave and when to lock my front door
Stop waking up in cheese and in a bed full of people
Sitting in a cupboard with my weird bestfriend
But I'm only young so I'm not gonna pretend I
Wish I could stop cause I'm not joking
I love drinking too much and socially smoking
Don't wanna stop or learn to behave, Amen
And hey I just missed another day again
No comments:
Post a Comment